• We feel our product is unique since we use a lot of locally sourced ingredients from many of our fellow farmers market vendors. We specialize in creating beautifully crafted mini desserts that not only look great but are tasty too. We take a lot of pride in our booth presentation and set up. We are a huge draw from children specifically since we are very colorful and fun. Since all of our desserts are bite size we have a great price point and we provide a variety of goods. We also can take orders at the market and have clients pick up their order at the following market which is a great opportunity for us as well as providing a wonderful service to the client.
• All cuts of bison meat. Ground bison, burgers, steaks, roasts, Italian sausage links and ground, Jerky, ribs, brisket, kabobs etc.
• All natural soy candles & tarts, all natural whipped body butter & sugar scrub, All natural Herbal Insect Repellent & Herbal insect repellent for dogs
Chuck Evans' MONTEZUMA Brand
• 26 flavor varieties of Salsas Hot Pepper Sauces, Meat Seasoning Rubs, Barbecue Sauce & Marinades, "FRESH OUT of the JAR" for 30 years...Since 1986
• Our sauce is homemade and has been in our family for generations connected to relatives from the Abruzzi region of Italy. We will carry DeMassimo's Original Pasta Sauce and DeMassimo's Arrabiatta Sauce. They come in 32oz and 16oz sizes.
Nom Nom Nom
• Nom Nom Nom is a local dog treat bakery. We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and all of our treats have been tested by the Consumer Protection Laboratory. We are also an Ohio Proud Partner. We bake our treats fresh for each market.
• Anna Brown – South Charleston
• Fresh Cut mixed bouquets and single stem flowers
• Kathy Wegner – Marysville
• I sell Grain, Gluten, Nut*, and Dairy Free baking mixes. Varieties are Dark Chocolate Brownie, Blondie, Bread & Pizza Dough, Cracker, and Quick Mix. My mixes straddle the gluten free and primal/paleo diet interests.
• JC's Sweet Ice Tea is authentic Southern-style ice tea. Our tea is made with the finest all natural ingredients. You will not find any corn syrup, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. Please look around, and if you like what you see give us a try!
• Donald Jones - Rushsylvania, Ohio
• We raise all natural, hormone free, chemical free Tilapia at our home in Northern Logan County Ohio. We don't use antibiotics or other chemicals to make them grow, they grow naturally. We use a soybean based feed. These fish are the healthiest and best tasting fish you can buy.
• Brittanie Parsons / Clay Weiland - Columbus
• We make all natural bodycare from scratch with pure ingredients. Our focus is on cold process soap that is good for you and the planet. The Ohio Milk & Oat soap line is made with local heavy cream and milk from Snowville Creamery and organic oats from Stutzman Farms (Millersburg, Ohio). Whole goat milk is used in the goat's milk soap.